Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 Posts of Truth-Part 11

I've missed a couple of Sundays posting these, so I thought I'd get this one up today instead, for want of other inspiration!

11. Something People Seem To Complement You The Most On

I had a thought about this and came up with T-Shirts, Socks and Earrings-basically because I wear awesome ones. I didn't want to do a whole post on that though, so I had another thought, and then it hit me, I knew exactly what this post should be about. 

I started blogging in 2011 basically because my best friend had a blog and I liked reading it. I've always loved writing and just decided that this was something I'd enjoy. This blog is actually the second one I started because I wanted to be able to do something a little different to what I started out doing. One day I just decided to share my blog posts on Facebook and suddenly my friends started talking to me about them-so I'm really glad I did. So many people have commented to me about my blog-people I barely know and people I know really well. It is by far the thing I get the most compliments about and I'm always really happy when I do. It means a lot to me that people actually take the time to read my posts, to enjoy them and to tell me that they did. It's the reason I keep it going, the reason I always feel guilty for neglecting it and the reason I will always come back to blogging no matter how long a hiatus I take from it. All of us in this blogosphere are just blurting out our words into a tiny corner of the internet hoping someone will read them-and it makes it a million times better when people do.

So if you're reading this right now, you're awesome. If you're one of the people who have ever told me you enjoy reading my blog then you're one of the reasons I'm still here, still blogging. You guys make it for me, and I thank you so much for every comment, every criticism, every time you read the posts I put out. I'll keep the posts coming as long as you keep enjoying them!

-Jenni-

1 comment:

Don't be shy, say hello!