Thursday 12 July 2012

Guest Postings

Occasionally, my dearest blog, I do have to admit to the occasional dalliance on other sites. I'm sorry, I still love you. But for my dear readers, in case you want to find me in other corners of the internet, you can do so here:

Awesome Women of Twitter is frankly the best blog community to belong to, as far as I am concerned. It's written by kick-arse females (and the occasional fella too) who want to get things off their chests and talk about all the things that are wrong with the world. Plus they're a lovely bunch of people too, which is excellent. My contribution, thus far, to their efforts is here: http://www.teamawot.com/2012/06/22/reflections-from-aunt-irma/

British Style Bloggers is a blogzine/community of fashion/style bloggers who regularly blog on issues surrounding fashion, lifestyle and blogging. I don't really fit in, if I am honest, but as one of my besties is the Editor-in-Chief, and she asked me to do a "No-nonsense post on fashion" in my usual ranty style, I couldn't wait to join in. So here is my post from earlier in the week: http://britishstylebloggers.org.uk/2012/07/10/who-hates-short-shorts-we-hate-short-shorts/

And for now that's all I've done, but I am sure there will be more in the future. If you want me to write ranty things about something for you then all you have to do is ask, I'll (probably) be happy to oblige. And I'll try and do an actual proper post tomorrow or something.

Until then, then,

-Jenni-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!