Monday 19 September 2011

My Week In Photos the 2nd

12/9/11-18/9/11

Monday
eBay parcels going out to make my fortune (?)
Tuesday
I have spent most of my day reading this book. It's very dark, and very good.
Wednesday
I spent an awesome day at White Post Farm with Rara.
I want a piglet. That sleepy one just there.
Thursday
Met with team GIAG today in preparation for Intro Week starting Mon. Exciting =)

Friday
Choir Rehearsal for Kaye and Lloyd's wedding was pretty much my day today.
We sounded AWESOME.
Saturday
No photo for you today folks.
I have packed up my life into hundreds of bags and I am going back to Sheffield tomorrow =D

Sunday
Lotsa stuff headed for home =)

2 comments:

  1. Jenni! You have a new blog, an awesome hoodie, and photos of tiny piggies! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, I do, I do! Don't you just want to steal them??? (The piggies, not the blog and the hoody!)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say hello!