Thursday 13 October 2011

My Week In Photos Parts IV & V

"Jenni! We did not get a 'Week In Photos' post last week!", I hear you cry.
I know, I know, and I am very sorry about this. I have just not taken many photos recently.
To make up for it...I am going to give you a special, limited time only offer of TWO WEEKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. Which is nothing but your time, so it's not much of a bargain, I am afraid, but here goes.

26/9/11-2/10/11
Monday
First day back at uni after summer, first lecture, first 9am start, first day of being perpetually exhausted.
I got through it, just, but it was a close call.
Tuesday
Second day of lectures, second 9am start, 2nd can of Relentless in 2 days...
Oh and this-
Give It A Go Chocolate Tasting. Best job in the world??
Wednesday
Wednesday was a looooong day working at the Fresher's Fair. 
By the end of it I was aching all over and all I wanted to do was sit in a hot bath until I was entirely wrinkly and then have a massage. 
It broke me!
After the Fresher's Fair was finally over, I limped my way to the USLES casting session, and was very pleasantly surprised by the vast numbers of people there to audition for us. So many in fact that we have ended up with two entirely separate casts for the Uni and the Kids cast shows. As President, I am VERY excited about this!  I am playing "Clean Dick", which also makes me jolly.
Thursday
I went to my Nate's house after uni, and pretty much slept through to the next day, for I was a very tired girly!  I just can't cope with 4 9am lectures in a row-I am only a student after all!
Friday
I can't recall I did much of note, apart from went home (Nottingham home rather than Sheffield home) to prepare for dress rehearsal weekend. 
Saturday/Sunday
Dress rehearsals for The Little Show at the two venues. Hard work but good fun.
ONLY ONE REHEARSAL LEFT!!

3/10/11-9/10/11
Monday
Presidential training-I am now qualified to say "We're not insured for that".
First USLES Committee meeting of the year.
First USLES rehearsal of the year-awesome times. Looking forward to our show very much!!
Tuesday
No lectures, which was odd and left me feeling a bit displaced in the world. 
Met up with Roz for a brief flying visit, which was a lovely catch up.
Saw The Wombats at the O2 Arena in Sheffield-which was pretty damn awesome.
Went Geocaching with Elita and actually found one!
Such a feeling of accomplishment! 
Wednesday
Rode the Paternoster with Elita and admired the gorgeous view from the top.
USLES's second rehearsal-get to know your characters!
Thursday
BusyBusy-lots of lectures all crammed in on a Thursday for no good reason.
Friday
Bit more of a chill out day this one, spent a lot of time preening myself coz I am a peacock.
(Also coz my Nate was coming around and I am, somewhere underneath, a girl)
Saturday
GIAG Yorkshire Wildlife Park trip. If it hadn't have been raining all day, it would have been a fab day out!
This is Casper, the only lemur brave enough to play in the rain.  A bit cheeky too!
Also went to Goose Fair with Nate and Zoe and Jason! Fun times.
No photos though, due to the rain and the chavs likely to nick the camera!

Sunday
Final Little Show rehearsal, eek! Looking good though!

And on to the next week!
I realise this is very delayed-what can I say? Rubbish!

Until next time,
Jennibear x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!