Monday 26 September 2011

My Week In Photos the 3rd

19/9/11-25/9/11
Welcome to Intro Week
Well I just survived Intro Week (Fresher's Week for all you alcoholics) at my University, which was busy busy but very fun.

Monday
Unpacking shot number 1: I think I need a pen holder
Tuesday
Unpacking shot 2: I had SO much fun making my earrings look this pretty.
Wednesday

Cream Tea in the Leopold Hotel following a city centre tour. Yum.
Thursday
That would be me sorting out David's boobs for him.
In other words, a perfectly normal USLES activities fair. 
Friday
Little bit gutted I didn't get to have a go on this..but I was in charge of the Top Gear-style score board!!

Saturday
I watched two of my favourite people get married today. It was AWESOME.
Wedding of the Year, no doubt about it.


Sunday

No photo, but first Little Show costume rehearsal. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!

Until next time then, 
Have a marvellous week!
Jenni x




1 comment:

  1. Can't David even fix his own boobs yet?! GOD... ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say hello!