Friday 10 January 2014

Awesome Things IX

Hello lovelies! I thought I'd kick my 2014 blogging year off with one of these posts because I really like them, they make me kinda happy-and it's always nice to recognise the little things every once in a while!

-People buying your stuff on eBay
Now I don't know about you but I have heard that eBay can get addictive, but for me it's not in the way you'd think. I love selling stuff-endlessly refreshing to see if there are new bids and secretly willing that all the people 'watching' your item are going to want to buy it before it ends. It's an excellent way of getting rid of stuff and making money, both of which are kinda awesome.

-Coming to the tin of Christmas chocolates when it's nearly empty and discovering one of your favourites still left
For me? Strawberry creams, every time. Nom.

-Having the perfect number of something by coincidence
There's just something very pleasing about this-whether it's the perfect number of sweets to divide evenly between you and your friends or the perfect number of hooks to hang a curtain or what ever it might be. When there's exactly the number you needed and you didn't even have to try, it feels good.

-Buying someone something that they love
I really like getting presents for people-I like picking them out something that I think they will love and buying something that'll be really personal to them. It's such a good feeling when you give them their gifts and their faces light up as they open it, or when you see them using them all the time, or when you just know that they love them as much as you hoped they would.

-Bubblewrap
Pop. Pop pop pop. PoppoppoppoppoppoppoppopPOP. So much fun!
In case you haven't got any to hand, here's some virtual bubblewrap for you to enjoy, just because I'm nice ;)


Until next time,

-Jenni-

Previous Instalments: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Autumnal Edition

1 comment:

  1. A) Green triangles are better :-P
    B) Gonna be testing your thoughtful presents when I go for a walk tomorrow: welly socks to keep my feet warm and strawberry laces a emergency rations :-) and chocolate tardises to go with my hot chocolate when I arrive back at my flat :-)
    C) POP! An excellent noise :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, say hello!