Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Endings of Everythings

So yesterday I had the first of my four final university exams, which may be one of the last four exams I ever sit. I now have only 10 days left until my academic life is over, and only 17 until my Ucard expires and I am no longer a student any more. It's a strange feeling, because a lot of things are up in the air at the moment, and I don't yet know what I will be doing in 6 months time, and it's kind of happy and sad. Happy because I get to do something awesome (and as yet unknown) with my life and start being a proper adult. Sad because I will have to say goodbye to some of the people that I have met over my 3 years here, knowing that I might not see them again, and even if I do it won't be the same. I've only got a month left living in my lovely house in Sheffield, before I have to move back home (which is going to be difficult!) so I have to say goodbye to that too.
I've performed in what might just be my last ever USLES show:
Beware The Storybook Wolves!
and I have handed over my USLES Presidency to my successor:
With all the class and sophistication that is expected of me.
so now I am just waiting to get my exams over and done with and then work my final three GIAG shifts and then it's all done. I must say that I have had the best of times here in Sheffield. So much so that I want to stay, as long as I can find me a job that will let me. And I may not be getting a First, but I have had an awesome time and met some truly wonderful people who I will hold in my heart forever, and I think that's just as good really.

And just to keep the melancholy away a little longer, I am going to have the most awesome summer ever!
Including:
-Being IN the Edinburgh Fringe Festival with Two Shades of Blue and some of my favourite people
-Hopefully a holiday somewhere nice with another one
-Going back to see my FAVOURITE show (along with many others, I shouldn't doubt)
-A myriad of other fun things, I should hope. No doubt you will encounter some of my adventures here.


So, for now,
Nearly-Not-A-Student-Jenni signing off.
Tarrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!