Sunday 14 July 2013

30 Posts of Truth-Part 12

12. Something You Never Get Complements On

I'm not really sure how you're supposed to answer this one without it sounding like you're complaining. I can't really think of anything I don't get complemented on either-I have friends who tell me I look good if I do and a boyfriend* who seems to be pretty happy with the way that I look/am so I'm happy.
And actually, even when I was single, I never felt un-complimented or unloved-I think I've just surrounded myself with excellent people who give compliments freely when they're deserved rather than hoarding them like misers.
There's not really anything of mine I don't get complimented on from time to time, because my friends are basically awesome-thanks guys!!

-Jenni-


*Yes, this is a fairly new development to my life. Expect blogs on the subject soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello!